Michael's Birthday - 08/08/08

baby

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sanibel Island, FL - 2009

My mom, Mimi, and Mary Ann (Mimi's BFF) along with Michael and myself spent a week in Sanibel right after I spent a week in Emerald Isle with Kenneth's family. Two beach weeks in a row...Michael and I have been spoiled this summer! This post is WAY OVERDUE, considering we went on this trip the first week in July! I knew if I didn't go ahead and post it, it would never get done since school starts back next week. So...here is our week in pictures...

We went to The Green Flash for lunch on our first full day, which is a yearly tradition. Here are Michael and me this year on the dock overlooking the bay...

And here are Michael and me (33 weeks preggers) last year on the dock overlooking the bay. Quite a difference a year makes, huh?
Michael wasn't ready for this one...

Michael enjoying his baby wipe (no, he does not eat them - he chews them - I think they feel good on his tender gums).
The whole crew at The Green Flash.
After a dip in the pool...
Hanging on Gammi about to head up to the condo...
Floating with Gammi (we learned during this trip that he did much better in the pool if he had his paci).
Looking at ALL the seaweed on the beach (yuck!) with a storm about to roll in to the island...
NOT feeling the ocean (shocking!)...
In our hats ready to go for a walk to some local shops...
Mom put this on him in the condo, and he wore it for an hour or so just cruisin' and crawlin' and playin'...
Just look at those curls (sigh...)!
Michael loved playing with the chairs in the living room because they spun. I had about 10 pictures of him spinning the chair while I was sitting in it, but I only posted my favorites...

And again, look at those curls (sigh...)!
It was definitely different with Michael there, but it was still a great trip. We always eat great, read some books, sleep, play lots of games, and squeeze in some shopping.We had a wonderful week, and it flew by as always! And I'm already looking forward to the Sanibel Island, FL trip 2010! :o)

No comments: