Michael's Birthday - 08/08/08

baby

Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Father's Day --- 2010

First off, I want to say a thank you to my dad and Kenneth's dad for being such great examples of what fathers should be. We love you!

Now, I want to say thank you to my wonderful husband for the wonderful dad he is. I guess you could say he is down in the trenches with me on a daily basis. He will normally get up on the weekends with Michael so I can sleep. He changes diapers like a pro. He does bath time every night. He puts Michael to bed each night after reading a book. He is awesome.

We spent Father's Day going to church, going to Outback, and then hanging out outside. It was a wonderful day!

Michael and Daddy at Outback

Daddy taking his boys for a walk...
The wagon is more fun when Daddy is in it!

No comments: