Blair drove down to spend four days with us over the weekend of October 9th. We had a great time, and Michael thoroughly enjoyed having someone at his beckon call to take him outside, on walks, and to the neighborhood playground! I didn't take any pictures except for Saturday when we spent the day at Animal Kingdom, which is one of the theme parks at Disney World. I have an awesome connection to Disney through a student from my homeroom last year, and we were able to get in for free!
We started our day at Animal Kingdom in Africa and went on the Safari.
Michael was not very excited about it at first.

Once we started seeing the animals, he relaxed...

Giraffe!

Walking with Daddy...

Aunt Blair!

Daddy and Michael missed the memo to actually look at the camera.

Waiting on the Bird Show...

Watching a hawk fly to a trainer in our section...

My favorite picture of the day...

For some reason, eating in the restaurants in the theme parks was always one of my favorite parts of going to Disney. I know...I'm weird.
Lunch at Disney!

This is just a sneak peak...I'm devoting another post to document Michael's first time to fly in the dinosaurs in DinoLand. You should wait with bated breath because the pictures are pretty hysterical...

Blair and Michael with a dino...

Conked out!
Please come visit again soon, Blair!
No comments:
Post a Comment