Michael's Birthday - 08/08/08

baby

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

President's Day at the Beach

After church on the Sunday of President's Day weekend, we headed over to spend the night at the beach with Gammi and G-Dad. Kenneth took off work Monday, so we enjoyed a day in the sun - and sunny it was! I told Kenneth it was very deceiving that it was only February. I kept thinking the school year was almost over and that summer was right around the corner! Oh well...a teacher can wish, right? Seriously though, the weather was GORGEOUS! Sunny, blue skies and wonderfully breezy. We couldn't have asked for better weather in February. Just another perk of living in Florida!



Where did Michael's arm go?!
A little morning snack at the pool, which is heated...

Sorry, Gammi...I had to post this picture.
Mimi and Gammi bought these nice beach chairs at Costco that have shoulder straps, which is a genius invention for beach chairs! It makes it quite a bit easier to wear the chair on your back while trying to get everything else down to the sand with a two-year old.
Michael watching his Daddy going to check the temp of the water...
This is the look I get right before Michael says, "Nooooo...don't take my picher!"
Michael enjoyed the fancy beach chairs, too!
We are so blessed to have a place to go to on the coast when we need to get away for the night. Thanks for the invite, Gammi and G-Dad!

No comments: