Michael's Birthday - 08/08/08

baby

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Weekend

Happy Easter Weekend! We celebrated Easter a lot this year, and it was so fun. Friday was Michael's "Spring" Party at school. We had to send a yellow shirt that would be decorated. I almost died when I got home and saw him! Check out my little chick...

I couldn't get over the puff tail on the back!
Handing Daddy his ice cream money from Pammy and Burger before reading his card...


Michael woke up Saturday morning to eggs hidden in his room! He already spotted a couple before he was out of his crib. The Easter bunny is going to have to be trickier next year!

Checking out his Easter Basket...





He and Noah waiting patiently to find the eggs during the preschool hunt after church...



Michael + Noah = BFFs

Michael and Baby Luke...
Family Easter Photo 2011

No comments: