Sarah is feeling patriotic with the Summer Olympics and all...
Baby Girl LOVES the Johnny Jump Up
Life is good...stretchin' out and playin' games...
...while watching TV...
REEEEACH!
First sweet potatoes (I think...could be carrots)
The Bumbo is loved by both children in our house...
Games on Gammi's iPhone...
Baby Girl in the bathtub. I never get tired of pictures of her in her sink bath.
Sitting up showing off her Sunday Best.
Big Boy trying to hide behind our couch.
Getting used to baby food.
Second day of VPK (sorry, Bud. Mommy and Daddy forgot the first day).
Happy Girl!
So, I'm teaching 4th grade this year at Lake Sybelia Elementary (Hunter's Creek is just too far away now that we have two kiddos), and this was brought to me on the first day by one of my students, Andrew. I think I'm going to like Andrew! :)
Michael likes to pose with the mannequins at Old Navy...
MNH and his BFF at Old Navy.

No comments:
Post a Comment