Michael's Birthday - 08/08/08

baby

Friday, June 27, 2008

It's All Beginning to Come Together!

Today I had another check-up at the doctor, and everything looks great! I saw Dr. Damrich, who told me I looked beautiful, so now I LOVE Dr. Damrich! :o) He said my weight looked great, my iron count was up (which is a good thing), and my belly measured 31 cm, which is right on schedule. My next appointment is July 14th.

Kenneth and I were both home in Birmingham today. We came home last night and will be leaving tomorrow for the annual Hamburg Family Vacation to Emerald Isle, NC. We were VERY busy today with getting Michael's room ready. Here are a few pictures of the progress and a new belly picture. Enjoy!

My dear friend, Melissa, came from California to visit on Wednesday, June 25. We really didn't get to do too much since there was quite a thunderstorm that day, but I definitely enjoyed catching up. I miss you, Mel! Come back to the South!

The crib and Michael's initials

The crib with (almost) all of the bedding. Missing a bed skirt and crib sheet.

The All-American Painting. Still LOVE it.

Our newest Ikea purchase. Kenneth put it together this morning. All it needs is a good dusting and then it will be ready for all the trinkets and keepsakes!

This is NOT the best angle...Kenneth was sitting on the floor. I promise I don't look this big all of the time! I found the hat while we were doing some organizing - now I'm definitely ready for the beach trip!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Everything looks so great and put together, and you look adorable!!! I love the colors of Michael's room!

Anonymous said...

Aww the room looks great, Im glad the bedding stuff all came together. I'm so glad I got to spend some time with you (even if it was just one day!) Oh well count down to March begins!
And Im glad you made a comment about how big you looked cause I was like holy cow she got huge in one week! LOL

Love ya,
Mel