This was the first Halloween that we took Michael out to actually trick-or-treat. I don't even remember last year's Halloween...we were still feeling a bit sleep deprived! Anywho, we were a bit late getting Michael a costume. My new job here in the Orange County Public Schools has kind of taken over my life. I'm usually too tired to do much of anything once I finally get home, so we didn't even go look for a costume until yesterday afternoon (I know, we were cutting it close). Kenneth's expectations of a store-bought Halloween costume were WAY too high, so we left three stores empty-handed. We decided we would be creative and use stuff we already had. Here is what we came up with...
Michael was a STREAKER!
Just kidding...he was a beach baby! I know...we're soooo creative! Like you haven't seen him in this exact get-up a thousand times this summer. Don't judge...it was free AND 84 degrees outside when we left the house at 8:05. At the first house! He was so cute...it was like he totally knew what to do. He'd just stand and wait for the door to open with his little beach bucket.
Michael busted right after this picture...I think the flash messed him up. My fault!
Michael and his punkin jammies...
Always getting into something...especially in the kitchen...
I thought his face was really funny in this one. He was trying to get the camera while I was snapping this photo. I love this child!

Happy Halloween! We hope everyone enjoyed their day of football, costumes, and candy as much as we did!

No comments:
Post a Comment