I am soooo behind. I will do my best to remember what Baby Girl was doing a month and a week ago. She is growing and changing so quickly, that I'm sure I will get some things wrong.
Sarah's four month stats:
15 lbs, 4 oz - 75th percentile
26 3/4 inches - 97th percentile
We've got a big girl! Which isn't surprising since her brother was always high on the growth charts as well. I don't know her exact head circumference, but it fell in the 75th-90th percentile on the growth chart.
Each month is more and more fun! She is such a smiley and happy baby. We've been so blessed the second time around. If she's fussing, there are three things possibly wrong:
1. she's hungry.
2. she's tired.
3. she wants to be held.
Bless her heart...she doesn't really fuss even when she has a messy diaper!
She had been consistently sleeping from 8:00 until we would give her a "dream feeding" (we would get her up and feed her but she would pretty much sleep through it) around 11:00, and then she'd sleep until the morning. There were a few days she slept until 9:00! Most days she was up by 8:00. Suddenly, at the end of May and into most of June, she started waking up between 2:00-4:00 most nights. I. Was. Tired. Before when she'd been waking up, I had Pammy's help every day, and Michael was in preschool. In June, Michael was home, and Pammy wasn't coming as often as I was adjusting to having two on my own. It wore me out! But, since I'm writing this in July, I'm happy to report that she's back to sleeping through the night WITHOUT the "dream feeding!" More on that in the 5 month post.
At four months of age, Sarah...
is NOT swaddled anymore!
has rolled back to tummy a few times.
takes five 5-6 ounce bottles a day.
takes three naps a day.
has started giggling at Michael.
wears size 2 diapers.
wears 3-6 month clothes.
is spending small amounts of time in the exersaucer.
is not loving the swing anymore.
DROOLS all the time!
is my sweet angel Baby Girl!
Sarah and Lola at four months of age...
Sweet profile...

No comments:
Post a Comment