Kenneth left this morning for Orlando. He will begin his Bar review class tomorrow. Michael and I will be heading out in two weeks for the summer and hopefully permanently once Kenneth or myself find a job.
So, this was Kenneth's last weekend here for a while, and we were able to get together with good friends and have a lot of family time. It was a wonderful way to spend his last couple of days home with us.
At Rojo (one of our Bham faves) with Ryan, Andrew, and Jessica.
Michael's face cracked me up in the one.
We missed a photo op with Magen and Derek Speegle who were sitting on the other side of the table. I wasn't even thinking! Sorry Speegles!

2 comments:
I guess I'm just very pregnant, that makes me want to cry! I hope y'all find what you're looking for in FL, but please know that we will miss you terribly if you go! And I've decided Michael looks like Kenneth (when he smiles with his mouth closed anyway).
I can't believe you are moving! I'll miss you! Even though I know we live an hour apart and I NEVER see you:) Weird I know-ha ha! Michael is getting so big and he's precious! Good luck on your new adventure of moving and finding jobs:) I'll keep your family in my prayers. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment