Michael's Birthday - 08/08/08

baby

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Diaper Boxes and Ketchup

I didn't know what else to title this post...my creative juices are a bit low tonight. Sorry!

I bought two boxes of diapers Thursday afternoon, and they made Michael want to play with the empty box that was sitting in the corner of his room. Kenneth stuck him in it and pushed him around the house - he loved it. Doesn't he look super GQ when his hair is still wet from his bath?
We went to a local Mexican restaurant for dinner Friday night. Michael got the child's cheese quesadilla, and it comes with fries (because that is just what a child needs after eating 50 chips). I put some ketchup on his plate to see what he would do, and he started dipping the tippy tip of his fry in it and then eating it. It's pretty incredible what they pick up on just from watching the grown ups around them! Anyway, it cracked us up while he did it - he's growing up so quickly!

No comments: