I meant to have these in the Christmas posts placed in just the right spots so that are blog would be even cooler than it already is...but that didn't happen. So here they all are all at once! Now, I follow quite a few blogs, and very rarely do I watch any of the videos in their entirety that other blogger-moms share with the world. I normally click the video, watch for maybe 10 seconds, and then move on. I enjoy the 10 seconds I watch, but it often seems like I've seen another child doing the same exact thing on another mom's blog. So, I think the videos are really for the grandparents and any other family members or really good friends that don't live nearby enough to see what their favorite tots are doing live and in person. To all of our family members and really good friends who don't get to see Michael on a daily basis...this one's for you!!
This was the from when we went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party the Friday before Thanksgiving. We stopped here to watch the show that was going on in front of Cinderella's castle. It was so cute!
This was during the parade. Again, so cute!
This was in Atlanta at Blair's while we were there celebrating Christmas with Kenneth's family. Michael loved playing with Yo Yo's crate.
Please don't call DHR on us.
We've been practicing t-ball lately. It isn't going so well just yet!
Here is my nephew, Harrison, on Christmas morning seeing what Santa brought him. Michael gets in on the action a little ways into it, and he makes me laugh every time I watch this!
Here are G-Dad, Uncle Craig, Harrison, and Michael playing Hungry, Hungry Hippo on Christmas morning. Michael puts his WHOLE body into it...so cute!

2 comments:
Nice blog. Enjoyed the Christmas videos. Keep on posting some more blog like this.
Thank you...love it! We had a "no snow" snow day on Thursday and went in 2 hours late Friday...few flurries but other than that just really cold! Gonna be hard to work a whole week :)
Anna
Post a Comment