I promise there aren't anymore Christmas pictures in the post! He turned 16 months in December, and he's getting hard to keep up with! I'll just let the pictures tell about our adventures...
Michael had spaghetti for the first time and LOVED it!


We had really warm weather towards the beginning of December, so we spent a lot of time outside. Michael wanted to cool off his toes...

Michael's favorite part about going to
Publix:

The car cart!

This was one night after I got home from work...
I love this one!

And this one just cracks me up!

More time out by the pool. He was feeling very serious here.

He can go up and down the step by the pool all by himself now!


Happy boy!

We went to
Bruster's for ice cream, and we tried to measure him next to this sign, but he wouldn't be still...
Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment