Michael's Birthday - 08/08/08

baby

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Santa Picture 2010

I took Michael to see Santa Claus this year. This isn't the photo we bought - this is one I snapped with my camera. However, this one is pretty close to the photo I bought. I will post that photo once we scan it.

Michael would not smile! He kept a very serious face the entire time. I got to choose between three pictures, and they were pretty much identical to the one below. At least he didn't scream and cry! He also wouldn't tell Santa what he wanted, which was a choo choo. I think Santa already knew though because he's Santa!
He got some reindeer ears after being such a good boy for his picture...
Snack time! This is how we keep him in his stroller these days...
Later that weekend, Michael "helped" me wrap some presents!

Christmas is getting more fun each year as Michael gets older!

No comments: