Michael's Birthday - 08/08/08

baby

Monday, December 20, 2010

Thanksgiving Week - Part 1

We spent Friday night through Wednesday morning at my parents' condo in Ponce Inlet, FL. They kept Michael for us until Saturday night so that we could go to the UF vs. Appalachian State game in Gainesville. It was so nice to get away for a few days! Thanks for letting us stay at the condo, Mom and Dad!

Kenneth and I had a date night Friday night and went to a local yocal place. We sat right by the boat docks and after a little while hundreds of fish joined us. We did feed them some pasta, which is why they were going crazy in the photo below...I took a few shots at the game...


Albert and Alberta dressed as Mr. Two Bits...





Sunday, we headed to Deland to go to the Art Festival that was in the little downtown district.
I couldn't decide if I liked this photo of Michael with my parents are the next one better, so I posted them both!






Sunday afternoon, we went for a long walk on the beach.

Sweet boy!



Getting ready to chase the sea gulls!







Lining up all his cars at the condo...

Mom and Mimi came over Tuesday. We met Kenneth for lunch at a bistro down the street from his office, and then we went in a few of the shops along Beach Street. In a shoe shop, Michael got a candy cane from the owner...



I can never leave Beach Street without going to Angel & Phelps and getting chocolate covered Oreos!



That is Kenneth's office located on the second floor above the Amaya's sign...

Trying to get Michael's photo with Mom and Mimi...

Tuesday night, Kenneth, Michael, and I walked down the street from my parents' place and ate dinner at North Turn (one of our favorites!). On our way back, Michael wanted to take a picture with a reindeer along the side of the road.


I will end this post with a video of Michael at North Turn...
It turned out to a be a big bummer that the little ice cream place across the street from the condo was closed for the night!

No comments: